Monday 31 May 2010

Librarian vs web 2.0 : who will win?


This is me working on thing 3, part of the 23 Things.

I am what was for a while labelled "Generation X"; I began using the internet at school, and I'm often looked upon as the go-to person when something technological goes wrong in the library where I work. Despite that, I'm not all that comfortable with many of the web 2.0 tools and features. I also find it extremely hard to visualise how they can work in a professional setting (that's having seen them at work in a professional setting too!).

So for me, 23 Things is a chance to make the jump from web 2.0 for fun to web 2.0 for work. I'm hoping that some of the things will be something I can use to improve my workplace's presence on the web and increase accessibility of the library for its users.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

Made it! So, in the end, what do I think? Image by Ralf Kunze from Pixabay I did this as a way of trying to stay connected with my l...