Wednesday 8 September 2010

Happy Hump Day!

I'm not posting for any reason in particular, beyond the fact that it's been nearly a week (gasp!) since the last post and I'm sure there must be something Web 2.0-ey that I've done recently. Hmm.

I've been working on Twitter a bit more recently. I discovered to my chagrin that despite being added to the list of people (tweeple? - still not sure of the Twerminology yet) in the Cam23 group I wasn't actually following it, so managed to do that, finally! Discovered I had been missing quite a few tweets from my fellow Cam23ers, so allowed myself to feel guilty for a short while, then had some chocolate. I also recently had my second-ever reply, which was exciting (not least of all because it was about getting half price satellite tv =), so I'm beginning to feel if not fully-fledged, then at least I've managed to peck my way out of the shell at last.

Because bird metaphors require bird pictures. Image by Dunbar Gardens on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

Made it! So, in the end, what do I think? Image by Ralf Kunze from Pixabay I did this as a way of trying to stay connected with my l...