Wednesday 24 February 2016

Blatant self-promotion

I am absolutely delighted to share a link to a blogpost that I wrote for the IAML (UK & Ireland) blog. I had submitted my "third"* year dissertation to their ET Bryant Memorial Prize one year, and was really surprised that my work came joint-first with another. The blogpost shares the more unexpected and tangential outcomes of my work - the bits that didn't make it into the results pages of the dissertation when I submitted it to Aberystwyth.

* I was possibly their second-slowest continuous student *ever*, starting in April 2008 and actually graduating in May 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

Made it! So, in the end, what do I think? Image by Ralf Kunze from Pixabay I did this as a way of trying to stay connected with my l...