Wednesday 18 August 2010

And finally...My Word!(le)

I did a Wordle when I first started this blog - you can see it in the sidebar on the right. (If it's not, go here.)

Now check out my latest one!


I'm quite pleased with the big words that feature there - think, use, like, library...if nothing else I can say I probably "got" the purpose of the 23 Things! Obvious Web2.0 words appear too - Googe, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr. The one thing I have noticed is that I really need to stop using the word "really"! (But you'll be hard pushed to find a "very" there!)

It's been fun, but now I'd better get back to my backlog of cataloguing. Those books aren't going to magically process themselves, more's the pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

Made it! So, in the end, what do I think? Image by Ralf Kunze from Pixabay I did this as a way of trying to stay connected with my l...