Monday 7 June 2010

Commenting on commenting

I've bounced around a few of the other blogs. Some are overwhelmingly advanced, and others are pretty similar to mine, and I guess it'll be interesting to see which ones start out fairly basic and become more fantastical, and which ones will remain similar throughout the exercise. I commented on a few, but really found I had nothing to say. I'll be honest - I rarely read other people's comments on subjects anymore. I've found most start out reasonably enough - "I disagree with the author for this reason," but within about 20 comments it's often descended into sniping and name-calling. Or it's gone off-topic. Or it's me - I just can't be bothered to read a few hundred comments in the hope that some will be interesting or useful, once I've read the initial article. If I'm interested, I'm more likely to check out related articles or websites than other people's comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

Made it! So, in the end, what do I think? Image by Ralf Kunze from Pixabay I did this as a way of trying to stay connected with my l...