Monday 7 June 2010

iGoogle - do you?


And here it is, my iGoogle page. I found it quite hard working out what would be useful to me, so it's very much a work in progress. A lot of the things I've added are things I do not visit very often, but it was hard pinpointing things that I refer to more frequently than these. I left on a few things Google suggested, to try them out and see what use I could make of them. Ultimately, I find that most browsers use tabbing, and certainly Chrome and Firefox both allow you to save tabs. I can see that being able to log in to all the things you need at one point without having to use the same computer can be useful, but since I use the same computer at work the whole time, it remains a bit of a moot point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

Made it! So, in the end, what do I think? Image by Ralf Kunze from Pixabay I did this as a way of trying to stay connected with my l...