Monday 7 June 2010

Doodling

Hurrah!!! An easy "Thing" at last!!!
That's assuming it counts that I've done it already. This Doodle is one I did when organising a dinner for a group of ex-university archers. It was a triumph, not least thanks to using Doodle to work out dates people could do. I am a fan of Doodle - it doesn't do much (and perhaps, doesn't need to), but what it does, it does well.

It occurs to me that there is very little sense in organising multiple peer support group polls to arrange multiple peer support group meetings. I've added myself to someone else's Doodle poll here, but I'll be checking with the 23things organisers that what I've already done will be acceptable instead.

I'm off to explore the alternatives to Doodle now...


This is from the dinner I organised using Doodle. It was held at the Hawks Clubhouse in Cambridge.

2 comments:

  1. It's perfectly fine to blog about previous uses of a Thing - and backing it up with photographic evidence is genius! Put a check in your 'Thing 5' box : )

    ReplyDelete

Final Thoughts

Made it! So, in the end, what do I think? Image by Ralf Kunze from Pixabay I did this as a way of trying to stay connected with my l...