Sunday 12 April 2020

Library People

Happy Easter everyone! Finally, a slightly easier one than the past few!

So on the face of it, it's just me and Barbara B - I'm full time in the library, and she puts in 12 hours a week on the dealers' catalogues.

But the museum actually has effectively three libraries: the Reference Library, the Coins & Medals Library (which is technically part of the Reference Library but works largely autonomously), and the Founders' Library, which started as the collection given by the original founder and which has grown from there. So that means we need to include Nicholas and Tanya in the head count. Then there's the library at the Hamilton Kerr Institute - ably run by Sarah.

Aaaaand then we have all the volunteers who come and work in the Reference Library each week - that's Lally and Paul, our volunteers, and then the MSSPB volunteers work in the library too, so that's Barbara, Jean, Trudy and Erika. Lots of library people! So I did a picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts

Made it! So, in the end, what do I think? Image by Ralf Kunze from Pixabay I did this as a way of trying to stay connected with my l...